Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello,being trying for some months now and my cycle is not regular what do i do?

just got married and am 36

Answer Question

Asked by auntyG at 12:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • You could have sex every other day. It stays up there for a couple days so you aren't missing when you ovulate. If its been longer than 6 months you can go to your doctor.

    Answer by Nessasmomma at 12:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

  • You need to get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility and learn to chart.

    Being that you are 36 you generally do not want to wait a full year like is normally recommended before seeing a specialists.

    Chart your cervical mucus, your cervical position and your basal body temperatures. If you are not pregnant in 4 months of charting see a specialist.

    Also look into Fertility Blend (

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

  • fertility blend or Vitex will help you.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

  • I second picking up a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility.

    Answer by ncbirdie at 8:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.