Is it "normal" *TMI*

My SO masturbates at least once a day, generally twice a day. We have a great sex life, he lasts a long time, I rarely get turned down for sex and we can have it mulitple times a day. I'm not upset about him doing it, I'm just wondering if that's excessive or not. Just curious. Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 100% Normal.
    I am right with you. :)
    Anonymous

• Haha I wish. Hubby only does it every couple of weeks...same with sex. I guess he is just low on libido.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Nah i think its perfectly normal, the best way to tell someone else what you like is try it yourself first! my husband and I engage in mutual masturbation, very exciting and we can try new things with ourselves before telling the other what we like and dont like.
    Anonymous

• I believe its pretty normal, although, it does piss me off at times. While I dont get turned down for sex, hes just not as into it if he jerked off 2xs that day. It also takes us a while to get pregnant because of it, Im talking a year or more. Maybe it isnt all contributed to that, but according to my Dr. it can cause it to take longer.

I dont care that he does it, I just wish it wasnt quite as often.
    Anonymous

• As long as it doesn't take up a portion of your day that should be spend doing other things(or cutting down on your sex life) its completely normal.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2010