Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night and you were "doing it" with your DH?

Last night at about 3 am I woke up to my hubby going to town on me. He claims I woke him up? I know I was horny when I came to bed last night but I didn't bother to wake him. Or did I? Well we both finished anyway. It is kind of scary when you think about it.

Has this ever happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• lol, no but it sounds like fun to me. me and my SO havent had sex in like 2 days and i didnt finish the last time we did and now i just got my period this morning so im not in a very good mood.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• No. I was molested in my sleep by my uncle when I was 5, my dh knows that he is to never lay a finger on me while I'm resting. According to the law, it is rape for anyone to perform sexual acts on a sleeping person. If you enjoyed it though, more power to you :)

Anonymous

• It is scary to when you think about it but I can relate. There have been numerous times that I have woken up and my husband was touching me or trying to get me in the mood. I will not say that everytime I feel comfortable about it but there is something about waking up and having that special time with my husband. I have been told that I have waken him with my touching him. If so, I do not recall. Just amybe our bodies are in tune with them and when we do not act on how we are feeling our bodies take over and do what our minds do not. I do not have the answers for you but I have been in this situation. All I can say is enjoy it, the times it has happened to me, the experience was very joyous.
    Anonymous

• Riiiight. I have some Florida swampland to sell you.
    Anonymous

• My hiusband told me once that I grabbed him durinjg the night once and I was not awake.He said I grabbed his boys really hard and he didn't want to start anything.I don't remember doing that.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Kindaof I was having an amazing sex dream (dont act like you dont have them) well anyways i was dreaming he was goin down town *wink wink* well I dont normally let him because just the thought of his head down there is kind of werid anyways....I woke up n low n behold he was down there & damn was it awesome lol!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• *****Riiiight. I have some Florida swampland to sell you.

Do you think he was lying?
    Anonymous

• I love it when i get woken up to him touching me.. 1 time he got as far as undressing me b4 i woke up! I love it :) most of the time i get in bed and start touching him and messing with him ( he goes to bed b4 me) so why not return the favor! :)
    Anonymous

• Sometimes my DH wakes me up for sex, and I love it. He tries to get me in the mood and wakes me up by playing with me (his hand between my legs.) We've talked about it, and he says sometimes, I am too deep asleep and don't want it, so I push him away, and he just lets me sleep. Sometimes I will wake him up for sex, but not often, because I know how hard he works, and how much he needs sleep, so I only do it when I think he won't be too tired the next day (tired from having sex instead of sleeping.)
    The funny thing is, sometimes he will kiss or hug me when he is asleep, and not remember it the next day. If I think he's coming on to me, and I'm horny, I will respond and wake him for sex (although I thought he was already awake.) The next day he'll ask me, "Who started that last night, me or you?" It makes me laugh when he asks that, cuz then I realize he wasn't awake to begin with!
    mawd

Answer by mawd at 1:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• lol no not sex but I have been woken up by my boyfriend fondling my breasts in his sleep...he was dead asleep and I just laughed and was going to go back to sleep but I woke him up and we fooled around before going back to sleep. In the morning he asked me why I decided to wake him up at 2 AM for sex and he didn't believe me at first that he initiated it in his sleep.
    Anonymous