I am glad I have an awesome marriage.

I really feel bad for all these miserable ladies complaining about their shitty marriage lives or relationships. I had a few of those in my life, and guess what, I got out of them.. because I knew I deserved better..

My marriage wasnt the best in the beginning, but once we started having kids, we grew up and made it work, and now we are going on 8 years and it gets better every day! I love him, I trust him, and I am so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with him. He is not perfect, but neither am I.. But he is the best thing to happen to me.

LOVE MY LIFE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Good for you....what's your freaking question???? This is a question and answer section!
    Anonymous

• My whole life I watched my parents fight. They hated each other but stayed together for the kids, and it was the worst thing they could have done.

Nothing is worse for a child than the instability of their parents relationship and being put in the middle, having to take sides, etc... or having the anger put on them.. it forms a child, their behavior, their ability to speak out, act out... etc..

People really need to think of their kids and how thier relationship with their SO's is effecting them. Counceling, growing up, being less selfish.... try these. Be a better example to your kids.
    Anonymous

• Not a question.. and I know that.. I am just happy to have a great love! Too much negative shit on here all teh time...
    Anonymous

• Not nice, I don't think all the woman who are not in good relationships are miserable, you should choose your words wisely.

Lord knows I am not. I made my bed and I lied in it. Now it is time to clean it up, and throw away the sheets. ;P

I am leaving a relationship that was not good for the both of us, but we are civil so far and I will do my best to keep it that way. Even though I was not completely happy, I still love him, and we will try to be there for one another. We have been together a long time and we grew separate ways unfortunately. We decided we come first-meaning. I need to be happy and so does he.
    I am very happy for you and hope you have continued happiness!
    Anonymous

• slapping foreheadwhat is the question do you want a pat on the back?

Anonymous

• ME TOO! but instead of downing thoses with bad realtionships I pray for them. Hopefully they can put God into their realtionship & either make it work because its what they want or move on. Everyone deserves to have love!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I know what you mean. Sometimes reading the questions on here makes me even more thankful for my husband!

Answer by missanc at 1:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Instead of bragging about it - use that positive energy to help those who need your insights to get them to a better place in their relationships. That is what cafemom is all about.
    Anonymous

• Well good for you. Remember what you learned early on in your marriage it takes work.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Good for you!  So am I.  Lets hope you can still say the same thing when you have been married for 22 years.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2010