whats the best eye makeup color to use for hazel eyes?

my eyes are brown but they have a hint of hazel. for casual daytime makeup what would look nice?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 12:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Purples or greens. Purple will bring out the brown. Green will bring out the hazel.
    Anonymous

• Almay (I think) makes those kits for the different color eyes. I'm not sure what colors were for hazel, my eyes are green so that's the compact I got. But looking at those would give you an idea of what colors THEY think look best.

Answer by missanc at 1:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I have hazel eyes and I use a purple or plum eyeliner. It makes my eyes look so green! Every-time I wear it people say have you always had green eyes? So I like that. I also use a flesh tone on my eye lid it opens up my eyes a bit and a brown mascara. If you can afford it go into a major department store and have a beauty make over. I did one at the Dior counter and got my plum eyeliner. If you can not afford to purchase any thing that pricey go to Walmart. I used to use Mary-Kay the rep's were the best at showing me how to apply and use different styles of make up.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• We actually had eye color bundles back in the fall that would enhance your eye color. We used regular line product so they are still available. For hazel eyes, the make up artist suggested sweet pink, hazelnut, and cinnabar eye colors. You can get a free virtual makeover on my site and try them and ask me about my Cafemom special. www.marykay.com/ahenderson1  Hope that helps....

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 3:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2010