Need some Father's Day ideas...

He isn't really into the cute kid stuff, and we only have one daughter that is 8 months old, so I don't want to get him a cheasy picture frame or something like that. He likes hockey, music, and golfing. He also loves to play video games. I'm trying to think of something unique. Any ideas? Thanks.

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I bought my husband a replica sword from the GI Joe movie. He has the firsst one and now he will have the storm shadow sword. It was pricey, but something he wants. I am sure it will surprise him!
    Basically it does not have to be a sword or expensive but it is something he collects and knows what it is.
    Hopefully this can give you an idea.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 2:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Get him a gift card to Game Stop so he can buy a game of his choice. He can either reserve a new game coming out, buy a new game they have, or buy a gently used game. If he has any games that he doesn't want anymore, he can take them there for a trade-in on more games.
    Does he play or watch hockey and golf? BTW...both are exactly my favorite sports, too, but only to watch. If he plays then you can take him shopping for gear. If he watches then you can buy the sports package on any upcoming events on your cable/satellite channels for him to enjoy. Or, you can buy him a good game to play on his system. Or, you can have a golf-themed father's day picnic in your yard....fun!
    Just think of what he likes, how he likes it, and get creative with presenting a gift to him. You know him better than we do. I know you'll come up with something awesome!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2010