If you buy chocolate candy bars...do you stick them in the freezer till you eat them or put them in the cabinet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This is a point of contention at our house. Hubby wants them cold and I like them room temperature. If I buy them, they go in the cabinet. If he buys them, they go in the fridge. We both complain when the other gets his/her way. : 0 )
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 2:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• When I buy that stuff I do half & half.'
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 1:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I treat myself to chocolate about twice a month because what I buy is $2.19 which is a lot for peanut butter cups (I buy organic dark chocolate ones, not Reeses) and I eat it as soon as I get home. It doesn't last long enough to worry about putting it in the fridge, LOL
    Anonymous

• I put it in the top shelf, pushed all the way to the back. So, when I want one, I'll have to climb up on a chair to reach. I figure I'll eat a little less if I need to work for it!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I put them in the freezer. Especially since it's getting to be hot as Hades around this time!
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 1:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I rarely eat chocolate so when I do I eat it when I get home lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I usually put them in the cabinet. Either which way though, I know they are there and they aren't/wouldn't be there long--LOL!
    Cookie618

Answer by Cookie618 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Freezer but they never last long.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I don't like them cold but when it gets real hot they'll met unless I put them in the fridge, so if I have to put them in the fridge I'll take one out and let it sit a couple minutes before eating it.
    Anonymous

• They go into a drawer away from heat sources so they don't melt, but stay fresh. I have a drawer that locks with a key, which is the perfect place to hide a stash if I wanted to...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2010