need some bible quotes

What are some good quotes to use to show a child that he or she is not a mistake simply because they were not concieved intentionally by two people who wanted a baby or life/family/marriage together. So of course nothing that really includes marriage or family or anything like that.

PROGENITOR

Asked by PROGENITOR at 1:12 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• How old is the child?
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• 12
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 1:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• "29 Are not two sparrows sold for a small coin? Yet not one of them falls to the ground without your Father’s knowledge.

30 Even all the hairs of your head are counted.

31 So do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

32 Everyone who acknowledges me before others I will acknowledge before my heavenly Father."

Matthew ch 10 tells us that God knows everything to the point that even a tiny sparrow doesn't die without His knowing it. And then goes on to explain if he knows of every fallen sparrow how important do you think you are, man created in His own image. Why, you're so important that he knows every hair on your head. No person is a mistake. God knows you inside and out and sent His son to die for you no matter who you are.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• ps. 127:3
    ps. 139:14-16
    Anonymous

• stuff needs to be heathened up for me or something. I am not christian and do not read the bible. The child is and I just thought it might be nice to show him, becuase I have a suspicion that he might think that his conception being something that the bible says is wrong might be how he got the idea he was a mistake.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 2:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• so giving me the psalm numbers does no good. I need bible versus for dummies or something. LOL
    Or even non relgious quotes would work.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 2:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• You can cut and paste the verses into Biblegateway.com and it will show you the verse

Anonymous

• cool anon thanks
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 2:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Psalm 139:13-14 (New International Version)

13 For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
    Anonymous

• Here is one that will help your child know its importance: "Sons are a heritage from Yahweh, children a reward from him." TWOY Version
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2010