is 8 days after sex too soon for preg. blood test to be accurate?

I feel like 99% sure I'm pregnant... My period was due 4 days ago. I only had sex 2 times this cycle, once really early, once really late, so I didn't think I was anywhere close to when I ovulated. But the second time as only 7 days ago. I just made an appointment for a blood test for tomorrow, but is that too soon to detect a pregnancy that may have resulted from that second bd? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• Most tests cannot test accurately for HGC until 12 days after conception.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• With my last child I knew I was pregnant the second day after.My morning mood changed.I was much more alert suddenly.I took a regular preg test and it came up positive.Took a test 7 days later,and it was positive.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:16 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I'm crampy, sore and tingly breasts and I have TONS of discharge but no AF. But mostly I just feel it in my gut. I didn't have this with either of my others...
    Anonymous