how do you feel about walking into a room and all eyes are on you?

maybe its the way we dress or something but thats the way i like to dress lol. its not trashy though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like it as long as I know it's because I look hot lol and not because I have something on my face
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I get uncomfortable when I pick up an order at this local pizza place. it's mainly a biker bar and it's a pretty small place and very local. All the attention is on the person walking in. Whenever I pick up a pizza everyone stares at me and I just give everyone a wave and "hello" and sit down hoping the order is ready lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• i hate it. I'm always left wondering if I have a booger hanging out or maybe a boob pooching over by bra or something.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I embrace it!

Answer by older at 1:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I never feel that way when I'm by myself, but when I walk into a bar with my husband I get looks. We are different races.
    Anonymous

• I hate it! I'm ok with being the center of attention among people I know,but not amongst strangers. I don't like being stared at.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I don't even care anymore. I go out in public looking clean and presentable in good clothes at the absolute very least and sometimes even dressed up. It depends on what I'm doing and where I am. But really, these days and being over 30, I have reached the point of not caring what people think of how I look. I know I look just fine and that is what matters.
    Anonymous

• If that happened to me I would either walk slower so that I end up behind someone else, or go sit quickly in an available seat, or walk into the kitchen to see if they needed help.
    I am not a 'display' type person...I would rather blend in and just be part of the bunch. I also hate full or cramped rooms and large crowds so if I were at a place like that I would have to stay on the outskirts of the gathering in order to calm my anxiety.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Oh, I hate it! That's the one thing that was freaking me out about getting married. I didn't want everyone looking at me all day. I still had fun though.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2010