Is it natural to use sex as form or disciplining and rewarding your Husband? Or is that muniplative?

I am not sure if I do it consciously but I know that when he does things I do not like, he does get any and if he helps me around the house etc, I am much more in the mood.

Just wanted to see what you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Manipulative!
    Anonymous

• I think it's because it's more mental w/women than men. If he pisses you off, then where's the romance? But, when he does something that makes you think "wow, I really got lucky w/this one!" then a woman is more likely to get in the mood.
    If it's done intentionally then it is manipulative and shouldn't be done.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I guess that is okay, if it works for you. Put I like sex way too much myself, so if I was "disciplining" SO with it then I would also be doing without myself and that really isn't something I am willing to do. lol
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I am the one who has to behave or I get none and I have to do amazing feets to get some. try nine years he decided to withhold now that I am in college and starting my own business and getting ready to graduate in 2012 and move to Japan he is trying to get it now.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Husbands are not mind readers and have no idea what we are thinking unless we tell them - communicating about your feelings is a much more effective way of helping him understand how you are feeling than withholding sex.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 1:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• manipulative
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I do withhold sex when I am mad.but it isn't to punish him.I am just not in the mood when he makes me mad.I have to be in the right frame of mind to want "it"
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• i agree with kiwi

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I feel what u mean, if my SO pisses me off then I don't even want him touching me
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• if it's done intentionally, that's manipulative.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2010