what do you so all day ?

stay at home mom, working mommie

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Work and single: up at 5am to work by 7 (30 minute drive) work till 5pm, pick up DD from daddies at 530-6, home, supper, playtime, bath, teeth, story, rock, her to bed by 9pm, mommy time till 10 then bed...repeat Monday thru Friday and then Friday is my short day (8a-2p)
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I am a receptionist for a law firm. I play on here when there are no phone calls or clients. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:56 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I take care of my son all day then work at 8 pm, get home at 4 am then up at 6-7am...
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Make breakfast for everyone, eat breakfast - get my daughter dressed and brush her teeth.
    Mid morning - clean.
    Afternoon - Make lunch, then take my daughter and our dog for a walk.
    Clean.
    Activities with my daughter (painting, reading, playing, etc)
    Make dinner.
    Eat dinner.
    Clean up.
    Then it's my daughters bath time, or we read more books - then she go's to bed.

Then me and DH either watch a movie together, or fool around, or talk - we always spend the evenings together though.
    Anonymous

• Cook, Clean, Feed/take care of kid(s).
    Anonymous

• Wake up at 7, make breakfast for my 5 year old, get her dressed and off to school. Then I come home and make breakfast for myself (I can't eat when I first wake up, I get a stomach ache) and usually by then my SO and 4 year old wake up and I get breakfast for them. Then I go into work around 10, if my SO has work I drop my 4 year old off with my parents on the way to work, then I go to my parents house for lunch and help my mom cook and my 5 year old is already out of school by then (my dad usually picks her up from the bus stop) and after we eat lunch I go back to work until around 5. Then I go home and make dinner, play with the kids, bath time then bed time by 8. I spend a couple hours with my SO before we go to bed. On weekends we all sleep in until at least 9 and either visit friends/family or lounge around the house and yard all day.
    Anonymous

• I am a married woman in my 40's with health issues limited to certain types of jobs that don't seem available right now (I'm actively looking for part time work). I take care of my 16 month old granddaughter, who lives with us, whenever her mom needs me to. I am the cab driver for two of my teens who don't have their licenses yet. I do a lot of the housekeeping duties, but I also have a lot of help from my two teens. I am also in college full time. My husband has a job that has him working long hours and he is also in college full time, but we find time to spend with each other alone and with our children and grandchild.
    I would say I have a very rich and fulfilling life.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• DH and I wake up together. He kisses me goodbye. I get ready for work, wake the kids, play with them a few minutes and get them ready for daycare. I take them to daycare and go to work. At noon, I go for a jog, eat a quick lunch, and take a shower. I go back to work for the afternoon doing whatever comes up that day. I pick up the kids from daycare, and we play outside for an hour before DH gets home. DH usually starts dinner, and then he plays with the kids while I work on the rest of dinner. We eat together as a family. We then play with the kids (outside if the weather is still nice), and then the kids take baths. We snuggle together with a little TV time before the kids go to bed. After the kids go to bed, I finish up a load of laundry, wash some dishes, and enjoy time with DH.
    Anonymous

• make breakfast, do laundry, do dishes, take care of my son, make lunch, work on my sons education (doing letters right now), clean up, play with my son, make supper.. .not always in that order but thats about the gist of it
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I do everything. You name it, I do it. lol I fix everything and If I cant fix it, Im in charge of having someone fix it. I make almost as much as hubby and it pays ALOT of bills. When Im at work, I leave hubby a chore list that usually consists of 1 chore. I CAN do everything, I just dont want to all by myself. Im seriious and I dont intend for this to sound mean, its just, the way it is.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2010