How many of you ladies.....

love sex but never in the mood. i am a mom of 3, 4yrs and under. i am so tired at the end of the day that i have no energy for fun stuff with the hubby. Is anyone else like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG yes.

After my son was born I went from wanting it all of the time to wanting sleep all of the time. Lol. Now I have 2 kids and have NO desire to have sex, no desire for anyone to be seeing my body, no desire for anything other than peace, quiet and sleep.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• yes but I found that the more I made myself do it, the more i craved it and really 30 minutes of sex is not losing out on that much sleep.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I AM ALL WAYS TO TIRED FOR SEX, BUT THERE ARE NIGHTS I JUST SUCK IT UP, BUT THEN AFTER A FEW MINUTES I AM IN TO IT LOL
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 2:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Yes! haha. I thought I was the only one. >_<
    I do make the effort to, like Jademom, and it is worth it in the end.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Well the second the kids are asleep it's like.... HOORAY me time, I'm going to absolutely nothing.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 2:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• i forgot to tell you gals that i am always wide awake after sex, so i have a cut off time for DH, haha. So i kind of do miss out on sleep, i am usually up for about 45 minutes after.
    Anonymous

• ya but i suck it up and do it anyway. the more i do it the more i want to do it. speaking of..he gets off early today and i might just put dd down early for a nap so i can have him when he gets home!
    Anonymous

• Yes, i feel the same way. I recently had a schedule change at work so now it is worse. He now wants it in the morning which is about 2 hours i finally get to sleep.
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 2:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Sorry, I'm a mom of 3 also, but ALWAYS in the mood!!
    ang7880

Answer by ang7880 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2010