How do you get motivated?

I have the hardest time getting started picking up and cleaning around the house! Once I get started it's usually pretty easy to keep going, but it's the getting started part that I struggle with daily! :( Any Advice?

Steph0309

Asked by Steph0309 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Start at a certain time of the day every day.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Start with one part of the room. Like.. While sitting at your desk on the computer, start organizing mail and the desk in general. Or if you're in the kitchen, start loading the dishwasher, or just simply wiping down the counters, etc.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I get dressed. I can't drag my ass out of the chair to do anything if I'm still in my jammies.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Get rid of all the extra 'stuff" and junk we all accumulate. If your place is neet and clutter free to begin with you will find it easier to keep clean.Then just try to keep it neat every day. Not easy to do,but you will have more free time.
    Anonymous