Do you watch any of your kid's show even if they aren't watching it?

My 4 year old loves Phineus and Ferb...I've noticed that I watch that show now even after she's gone to bed. The other day I went over to my parents house to get something from my mom and my dad was in the living room watching Spongebob and none of the grandkids were over - I told him he was a dork and he just laughed. Personally I can't stand Spongebob but Phineus and Ferb has become addicting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Me too! Although, I like to claim that I can't find the remote and that's why I didn't change the channel when she takes her nap. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• lol There is a dork inside all of us :)
    The only thing I watch is Tom and Jerry.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I'm watching sponge bob right now lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Yes, I am a DORK TOO> LOL. I like SpongeBob and ICarly and Drake and Josh and even the Backyardigans.LOL. I watch them with my grandkids. WHen my kids were little, I loved Sesame Street, the Electric Company (the one with Rita Moreno and all the originals) and Fraggle Rock,etc.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• i like nick at nite! i watch almost everynight! :)
    gonzalez3

Answer by gonzalez3 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• My sons are 9 & 12 and in to the older kids shows on Nick like I Carly, Big Time Rush, True Jackson, and Victorious. I like them too. I like Big Time rush.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I LOVE Phineas and Ferb! My DH and son left early for our vacation last week and I watched it both nights they were gone :) When he's here, I sing the song to DS and we dance around the living room!
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Yes. I am so used to watching shows with them. Sometimes I am just too lazy to change the channel.
    Anonymous

• Some of the older ones like phineas and ferb or Wizards of waverly place but not yo gabba gabba.
    Nessasmomma

Answer by Nessasmomma at 3:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I love Phineas and Ferb...watch it all the time without them, and the Smurfs too
    shannipoo714

Answer by shannipoo714 at 4:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2010