Sentsy

my girlfriend is coming over tonight to bring me a few samples of the sentsy smells. I was just wondering if anyone has these in the home. If so which are the best smelling and are they any better then other brands.

Savymom25

Asked by Savymom25 at 2:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My mom sells them....I have the clean breeze in right now..I LOVE it! Its in the spare bathroom but I can smell it throughout the entire house! And it smells like clean laundry!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I love my Scentsy!
    I love the black raspberry vanilla and the clove
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:50 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I have a friend who has them in her house; I have an asthma attack every time I walk in her front door.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Really rkoloms? Thats strange. I have asthma also and have no problems..Im sorry, that must be rough!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I got one about 6 weeks ago and I love it. I have used the Welcome Home and Gardenia scents. I love them both. They are a little expensive to get started, but I imagine they pay off in the long run since the waxes last so much longer than candles. I also found another company that does them. They sold their warmers for about $15 each and their scents were about the same as Scentsy (2.99)...can't think of the name right now, but they are on facebook and sell online. When I bought my Scentsy it was $40 for the one large warmer and 3 scents.
    smorgan7204

Answer by smorgan7204 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I have them and they are way too strong. My son and I both have asthma and he has an attack anytime I use it.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 12:29 AM on Jun. 10, 2010