Would you go out of your way just to look at a nice looking man?

I was driving behind a contractor (in his truck) today at lunch and this lady was walking by and ready to cross. He waved her by instead of just going (very overtly polite). He then waited even longer and turned in her direction so he could see her from behind. Now she was nice looking, but just wearing normal clothes etc. It all pissed me off because I had to wait for the horndog, but it got me to thinking. Would a woman go out of her way just to look at a nice looking man? I doubt it.

Would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Sure, I do all the time. No harm in looking.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• no, but i would probably let someone go ahead and cross. just to be nice.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I have and my fiance caught me...it wasn't funny at the time but we laugh about it now. He looks at women to and I know it and he'll even tell me when he see's a pretty lady. He is never nasty about it....but you have to realize that men that do construction, factory are like that. The stories I hear from my fiance when he comes home from work (he is a welder in a factory) are very interesting to say the least!! lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Nope, sure wouldn't. I have no interest men other than my husband. And besides, I generally have way to many other things on my mind to be bothered by going out of my way just to "look" at someone.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• You bet I would!!! Why not? I love men and I love looking at handsome men. WHo doesn't? Just looking doesn't mean you are being unfaithful!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I wouldn't go out of my way. My boyfriend is damn sexy so I don't usually have to look far but if I'm out and in public with or without my boyfriend and I see a hot guy I'll look but I don't stare or follow the guy around trying to get a better look. Well there was one time with my boyfriend that I stared at another guy but that was just to irritate my boyfriend because he was pissing me off but that was the only time.
    Anonymous

• yes. my sisters do that all the time. one of them will even turn around and follow them to get their attention. i however would not do that. if a guy thinks i'm interesting he will let me know and vice versa.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I would go out of my way for a HOT GUY. Because one rarely sees hot guys, I would make the exception... haha.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 9:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Yes, I do.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:39 AM on Jun. 10, 2010