i need alittle help... baby shower ivites!

Ok first off hello ladies! My family and I are having a baby shower for my sister shes having twins.... So i decided i wanted to do the invitations but i don't want the invitations like the ones that u buy from the store i want something original.... So can some one please help me? did I bite off more than I can chew?

Thanks....
Rocio Lopez

RocioLopez629

Asked by RocioLopez629 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You can go to any office store and get card stock with a cute "baby" border on it (or just plain color card stock) and then print them off of your computer.

Answer by missanc at 3:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• You can do photo card invites on sites like Snapfish.com. Not sure if you would want to do something like that for a baby shower. But if you take some pictures, like say the mother's belly with their hands on the belly, that would be different and original. Or yeah, get some cardstock. My cousin and I made our wedding invites from cardstock. Easy.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• wow ok thanks ladies soooo much help!
    RocioLopez629

Answer by RocioLopez629 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• How creative/original do you want to go?
    How much money and time do you have?
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I made invitations for my friend's twin baby shower. I bought white vellum at a craft store and folded it like a cloth diaper. I used a tiny teddy bear craft punch to make teddy bears to glue on the safety pins I closed them with so they looked like diaper pins. Then I printed on cute colored paper a poem I wrote about how she was going to need two of everything, along with the location, date, etc. I slipped the colored paper square inside the vellum diaper envelope and it was super cute. I had to make custome envelopes out of white paper to mail them, and it cost more than one postage stamp, but it was so worth it.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 6:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• i think if she's having twins you should maybe do something with two... such as two babies heads, two storks, etc.
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• 3giglemonsters...it doesnt matter on money (but not to expensive) and time well i dont work lets just say that lol so yea i have time... and i agree john2007 do u have any ideas?
    RocioLopez629

Answer by RocioLopez629 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• i like shutterfly. but its pricy at original prices. work those savings they arent had to obtain. or try vista print. if you sign up to be a rep, you can get discounts. doesnt cost you anything to do that...or it didnt when i signed up
    coralbeth

Answer by coralbeth at 12:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2010