Do you make goals for yourself?

I got married young and dropped out of college so I didn't get a degree. Right now, I don't have the time or money to go back to school but I have this undying (if thats a word) lol.. urge to do something with myself. I've been unhappy with just working, taking care of my kids and cleaning and cooking so I made a goal list of things I hope to accomplish in one year. Things like, learning to speak spanish, learning how to knit and ballroom dance. I even want to learn sign language and I gave myself a deadline. No, I don't expect to be perfect at any of those things in just one year but at least know a little about all of them. Is that weird? Does anyone else do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• thats great! hope you do get all that done! my goals are daily ones! getting out of bed to go to work! making it home to clean and cook! lol........ but i make it a goal daily to thank god for everything and enjoy my family and friends! your goals sound like more fun! :)
    gonzalez3

Answer by gonzalez3 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Yes. You are never too old to learn.
    Anonymous

• Goals are a great thing! I always set them!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• goals are great! i have them too, they are not as exciting as yours! mine are things like eat out no more than once a month...cook more fish...eat more veggies...be more patient with the kids...don't get pregnant : )
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• ha ha I'm sorry but that comment from happy2bmom just cracked me up (don't get pregnant) don't know why it struck me so but can't stop laughing.
    I need more goals in my life... thanks I will start to make one now....maybe stuff will get done. ; )
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I have goals that keep getting pushed back so DH can accomplish his
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• well my biggest goal is to be living in my house before winter hits.i do like to set a goal to be a certain wieght but its been years and i havent reached it like i wanted to. i like goals but they should be taken seriously or else you may never take yourself seriously again
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I wish everyone the Best in all of your goals and your accomplishments! Myself I hope to survive all of my breast cancer treatments. And be completely healed. So hoping for healing Wellness!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:48 PM on Jun. 9, 2010