Baby earrings

So I had them done and regret it. Even with two doing them, the one is off center compared to the other. They don't care. Its better to have the kid grow up first. So should I let them both out or just the one. It's been 2m and I don't know how it will look if I let the holes grow in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• That's why I waited until Kiwi was older. She wanted earrings at 18 months and kept asking. She didn't get them until 3 1/2. We told her that once she could get the finger prick at the doctor's office and get a shot w/out flinching and crying then she could get her ears pierced. She managed it a lot younger than I thought she could, but once she did, we took her. They look great too, and she is 5 1/2 now and changes them herself almost daily.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Let them grow in... she doesn't need them... there will always be time for that.
    Anonymous

• They are done now, I don't see the point in taking them out and making the baby suffer again later.
    twdivine24

Answer by twdivine24 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2010