For people who believe in putting rice cereal in a bottle, how may tbls for 3 oz?

2boysmommi

Asked by 2boysmommi at 3:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sorry, but I don't think you are going to get any different answers here - most parents today are more than aware of the damage that cereal can cause to such a small child! One month is to young for cereal - period! And won't help her sleep!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Again!! No No No!
    Anonymous

• The people who "believe" in this practice are called neglegent parents.
    Anonymous

• I fed my babies rice cereal with a spoon from a bowl. They only drank formula from a bottle. I wouldn't recommend cereal in a bottle because you would have to have a really big hole in the nipple and then it would come out in a huge quantity,too quickly, and the baby might choke
    Anonymous

• Go ahead and do it. 10 people tell you of the damage it will cause and how it won't work.

Good luck.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Putting cereal in a baby's bottle has been proven to be pointless, a risk to the babies health, and in some cases fatal. Please do not do it - no matter how many "I did it and my 20 year old is fine" stories you hear - it's not safe.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 3:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• 1 tbls. but how old is the baby
    Anonymous

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• he is one month old.
    2boysmommi

Answer by 2boysmommi at 3:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• i would feed him with a spoon just a few bites before bedtime, then give him a bottle..... that way you dont have to worry about nipple cutting and such. dont listen to these ladies they are very opinionated.....
    Anonymous