What bra do you where under tank tops

I find my regular bra straps show with some tanks. What do you use to fix that. A convertible is hard to find. Do you use those gadgets and where do you get?

babygirl821

Asked by babygirl821 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It's wear not where.
    Anonymous

• I wear a regular bra. I've been told it looks trashy, but not quite as trashy as the loose boobs bouncing everywhere. :-)
    I've seen those clip things at a few stores in their "as seen on tv" section, and in several catalogs.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Look for a demi-cup bra (where the cup is cut kind of low), and wear a tank top when you go to try them on.
    Anonymous

• ok so she made a mistake. give her a break. this is not some freakin' English grammar class where women like you are always correcting grammatical and spelling mistakes !! try not be a troll and focus on the question, not the posters mistakes !
    Anonymous

• I wear a racer-back bra (racer back tank), or just a regular bra with a regular tank. I make sure that the straps are the same color as the tank so it doesn't look as bad if they happen to peek out. I thought about trying one of those gadget things you see on tv, but I bet the plastic circle thingy would show. Not attractive. :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• You can buy clothing tape at the store. I know walmart has it. That is how models/actresses and such keep things in place and from showing. Its basically double sided tape that you stick to the garmet and then yourself. Not sure how comfy it would be in summer but it would work.
    bandrplus2

Answer by bandrplus2 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Clear plastic straps.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I use a regular bra with regular tank tops or a racerback bra with racerback tanks. I don't have a problem with my bra showing. If you're talking about a tank top with spaghetti straps - I make sure they have a built in bra so I don't have to worry about it.

Answer by missanc at 5:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I use a strapless bra.
    From2to3

Answer by From2to3 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2010