im white,and im going tomorrow to have hair extention(WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS?)

im a white girl but my hair is over dry,since i ve made bad decision and colored more than it should be colored,i ve even bleached it,perm it...my poor hair is now all dry,broken...they are disgusting!im having my family come for my graduation so im going to cut a little my hair than have full extention on it!how long can i leave it for?what do you advice me to do before the extention ,since she is gonna put them in braides!i figured that i could leave them for 2 month so they can grow,and i dont have to color it nomore (so its a vrek for my hair!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Since its summer why not just get a cute short summer cut and let your hair start all over? I don't know much about extensions but I would think doing much of anything to it other than cutting it and babying it for awhile would just add to the problem. But like I said I don't know much about them so its just my opinion.
    bandrplus2

Answer by bandrplus2 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Extensions are very hard to maintain in the summer time and expensive.They usually last 4 months and will make Your hair worse when You take them out.
    From2to3

Answer by From2to3 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• they are very hard on your hair. so if your hair isn't in good health to start with they will only make your situation worse.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 4:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2010