has anyone tried parents choice formula? if so how did you like it?

2boysmommi

Asked by 2boysmommi at 3:50 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used it sometimes w/Ki after I ran out of the Goodstart that we got w/WIC. It didn't cause any problems for her.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I picked up one of the big cans to get us through till our next WIC check could be used and my son did just fine on it. No noticeable changes.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• worked well for my son

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I like it...BUT read the ingredients, one of the parents choice brands very first ingredient is corn syrup if I remember right, but not all of them...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I liked it she did just fine on it.
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 3:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• When we switched our son to formula, it was pretty much the only kind we used. Any formula in the US has to at least meet the FDA's minimum nutrition standards for babies.

If you want to check the ingredients without having to stand in the aisle, go to parentschoiceformula.com Go to "Nutrition" and each formula type has a place where you can see a copy of the nutrition label and all the ingredients.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 4:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Its about all we buy. You get twice the size can for the price of a smaller can of name brand and my kids have done better on it than the name brands.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• The only formula I would ever use is this stuff. I don't trust any others.
    http://www.naturesone.com/
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I liked it because of the price, DD hated it because it aggravated her reflux
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• We really liked it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2010