Anyone else drive a Chevy Traverse?

Our family vehicle is a 2009 chevy traverse, which I love love love, anyway, we need another covertible car seat for our next child, does anyone drive a chevy traverse with rear facing kids in convertible seats and what brand car seat fit rear facing? Our daughter is in a Safety First Alpha Omega Elite which just barely fits, emphasis on JUST BARELY, but I wonder if there are any seats out there that are shorter that would fit better in the Traverse but still be safe? Also, we have the bench seat as the middle row. we should have opted for the captains seats as middle row, but live and learn I guess...

All4OneN1forAll

Asked by All4OneN1forAll at 3:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• Not the Traverse, but have the GMC Acadia, but I don't have anyone in car seats as my youngest is almost 13. We do have the bench seat in the middle as when everyone is home - we have 6 and with the fiancée to the oldest we have 7.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2010