We were ttc this month.

Well today I got AF and I am so sad I just can't get over it. Does anyone know if this gets easier? I mean hopefully I'm pregnant next month but if I'm not will I feel like this again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It took me 13 years until I had my DS. That is when I had enough of the waiting and the miscarriages and I did In-Vitro (IVF). So it takes as long as you are willing to wait. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• I had to stop buying tests..i wasted so much money!! Try not to stress about it...have sex for 2 weeks and go every other day! It worked for me and a few of my friends..gl
    Anonymous

• ONE THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS RELAX WHEN TRYING. I WAS THE SAME WAY. IT WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU I AM SURE OF IT. MAYBE NEXT MONTH YOU WILL BE. I THINK WE JUST WANT TO BECOME MOMS SO BAD, THAT WHEN WE ARE NOT WE BECOME SAD. JUST HANG IN THERE IT WILL HAPPEN!!! "HUGS"
    Anonymous

• It took me 9 months to get pregnant with our DD. It was HEART WRENTCHING. It does NOT get easier I'm sorry to say.

I would HIGHLY recommend you get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility.

I learned to chart and THAT is what finally got me pregnant. Then with our DS I started charting immediately and got pregnant the very first month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jun. 10, 2010