Does your day get ruined in away when she calls? (the ex that is)

until the wicked witch calls she only calls for something so we know when the phone rings it's her get ready what does she want now?
Even when we go or drop off the kids If she comes out she wants something....arg!!!!
I hate it we could all be having a good day and BOOM!!! She calls ugh!
how can we handle this? :(
leave us alone woman you are getting your checks live ur life u chose.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Altho we don't have that issue any longer...child support ended. Did it for 16 yrs...hubby for 18...not counting the years he supported her useless arse when they were married! Yes! I can so relate...I hate women who can't move on with their lives like someone owes THEM something! Ok, you spread your legs and gave birth....I was taught that it generally takes two....not just DAD! Some (not all) of the X's shoulda thought about the how/who was going to support the kids before spreading the legs...hmmm? That's my juvenile answer. lol

Sorry to say...she does it bcz she knows she can....most times it is to irritate you, your family, your marriage, your lives. These types like nothing more than to use the children to control everyone & everything. Don't play into her BS! Do right by the children....follow court orders, etc. Document EVERYTHING! If you let her control it...she will. Call an attorney if it becomes a real prob.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 5:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• oh god, you sound like my stepmom. i cant stand women like you. you act like you and your DH are god and how dare the mother of child ask you for anything because now he has to support you and your children.
    grow the F up! how would you feel if you were in her situation?
    and i hope you dont talk bad about her to her kids.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Are you saying that someone asking for something ruins your day? It sounds like you all need to get a life.

Anonymous

• I kind of understand what your saying. My SO has this problem with my EX. He keeps telling me that he just wants it to be us (me, him and my DD) and that he doesn't want to deal with it. When my ex calls, for any reason, my SO will be a grump for the rest of the day.

The one thing I can't seem to get clicked into his head is that when he CHOSE to be with me, he CHOSE to accept everything that comes with me, INCLUDING my EX and the crap he pulls. You CANNOT do anything about her calling and asking for help all of the time, but you can change how you let it affect you. Just remember you CHOSE this and you need to accept it and stop letting it ruin your days. GL
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• u need to go to jerry springer show !
    Anonymous

• Don't mind the shallow criticism above. GL
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• OP HERE I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE WORDED IT DIFFERENT OR SAID (FOR STEPMOMS ONLY)...lol
    WHY FOR A MOMENT CAN YOU JUST PUT YOURSELF IN A STEPMOM SHOES INSTEAD OF ALL THE DRAMA? OR DON'T TRY TO ANSWER IT IT IS NOT GOOD COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO READY TO ATTACK.
    Anonymous

• Have dad tell her to limit her calling to one day or to talk to him when you pick up the child
    Anonymous

• So the big deal is she dares to talk to the father of her children? What is she doing that is so bad? You neglected to mention that so it looks like you have a jealousy problem that the guy you're with talks to his children's mother. Maybe you need to grasp the fact that since you got together with a man who has baggage, it's now your baggage too.
    Anonymous