are you 100% sure your on your way to heaven,if so how do u know?

2boysmommi

Asked by 2boysmommi at 4:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes! i am saved! i think as long as you keep jesus first and know that everything you do and have is because of his grace!
    Anonymous

• No because I don't think there is a heaven. When I die, I will either be burned or buried (preferable cremated, but I'll be dead so it won't really matter).
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• well you can know for sure if you wanted.
    2boysmommi

Answer by 2boysmommi at 4:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I don't know. And won't know until i get there. All I know is that I try to lead the best life I know possible.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• being a muslim i dont believe im going to heaven 100% (although i sure hope i do) .. in our religion it is believed that we will be judged (on the Day of Judgment) according to our deeds and only then we can enter heaven. bad deeds like lying, cheating, not respecting our elders, breaking someone's heart can also cost us alot
    Anonymous

• well if thats waht you believe no one will be there because no one is perfect. you need to accept jesus christ as your savior. he paid for it all on the cross. it is a gift of god not of works.
    2boysmommi

Answer by 2boysmommi at 4:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• No one knows for sure. Unless God came to you and told you so,its all guesswork

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Yes..I am saved and I have accept Christ as my personal Lord and Savior..WOOT WOOT
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• **accepted
    mamakirs

• i dont believe there is a hell...so therefore, all evil and good people go to heaven no matter what
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2010