I had a dream

Are there any dream interpreters here? I had a dream that I was laying in bed with my youngest son's dad listening to his mother fuss. She finally disappeared and we just laid in the bed, just relaxing. We got up and I went to work on a something. The dream changes and my ex-fiance' walks in the door and heads to the kitchen. He asks my son's father what I am doing and he replies that I am being tested. I was trying to save my aquarium fish that were covered by sand, and worried about not saving one.

Real talk. Both guys are back in my life and I am kind of wondering if this dream is trying to tell me something. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

twdivine24

Asked by twdivine24 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• I know this sounds dumb, but I am not really sure. I have a lot of feelings for my ex-fiance', but I am starting to have mixed feelings for my son's dad. Me and my son's dad get a long very well and are able to communicate, but I have more chemistry and connection with my ex-fiance. My head is a little to clouded to figure it out. :(
    twdivine24

Answer by twdivine24 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I know enough about dream interpretation to ask YOU what YOU think it means. ;)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2010