Who here has been pregnant at the same time as your sister?

Are your kids friends as well as cousins now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Me, and yes.

My mom was pregnant at the same time as her mother, and my aunt is one of my best friends.
    Anonymous

• Yes we were (she was due in April, me March in 2006). Unfortunately, we lost our baby a month after she had hers. I was 9 months pregnant. But we love our nephew to death, though!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• No way. I was smart enough to have mine exactly 2.5 yrs after her so I could get the great hand me downs! She's rich and bought great stuff!
    Anonymous

• My sister and i were pregnant at the same time with her first and my 2nd. She was about 6 weeks ahead of me and i remember being so mad because we had been trying and not getting pregnant and hers was an accident. but I got over it. Our kids don't spend very much time together.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 5:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I was due Januray she was due in July both 2008 so ur kids are 5 months and 11 days apart from eachother I had a girl she had a boy and no they fight all the time lol. Him and my 5 year old daughter however get along great lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• My oldest sister has a daughter who is 7 months older than my daughter and my youngest sister has a son 7 months younger than my daughter and my son will be 7 months younger than her son.

So far they all adore each other. I also have a 7 year old nephew who loves to play with his cousins. They are like 4 of the greatest friends in the world.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 5:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• My brother's girlfriend was pregnant at the same time, does that count? lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Not me but my mom came from a big family and me and a lot of my cousins were all born within a few years. Although I'm not close to them because I live 4 hours away they are all best friends. And now their kids are all growing up together and are good friends.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:12 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• My sister and I were pregnant together, as was my brother's girlfriend. They kids are all friends. I have cousins that are anywhere from 7 years older than me to 10 years younger than me and we're all close. My sister and her husband have been talking about having another baby and my sis told me she wants to wait until me and my SO decide to have a baby so we can be pregnant together again.
    Anonymous

• yes with both pregnancies. our first kids are 3 months apart. and she is having her second tomorrow and i had mine 4 weeks ago so they will be 4 weeks apart. the first two get along great
    2boysmommi

Answer by 2boysmommi at 6:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2010