Heavier ovulation bleeding

sigh.....I'm back to confusion, and a normal cycle seems to be out the window again. I've started bleeding like day 1 of AF....like I had to use a tampon, and todays only day 16....this is ridiculous......its not like a heavy AF day. But like the first light-medium day. But too heavy for ovulation bleeding, right?? I spotted last month around O time, but it wasnt like this. I just think my body hates me again lol

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If your body starts producing progesterone it thinks that you have ovulated...and that triggers your period. If it skipped straight to producing progesterone, you will get a period
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• It could be that you skipped ovulation which can make a period come prematurely.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• at CD 16?? already can skip it that early?
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 5:51 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• ooohhhh......that would make sense, but it ticks me off lol......this darn depo....cant cuss it enough!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 6:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I just got out of Depo too. But I started taking Vitex to regulate my hormones. If you were on depo you might have hormone imbalance. Take fertility blend or vitex and it will definitely help you conceive. good luck
    Anonymous

• also, Depo has a synthetic progesterone, so it tricks your body.
    Anonymous

• Ya I was on depo, but my last shot was in July 09....was hoping things would have been straightening out by now lol....I took the Vitex for a while, but stopped when my periods were starting to become semi-normal.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:43 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• AmandaN1,

For how long were you on Depo?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• AmandaN1,

For how long were you on Depo?
    DeLaiz

Answer by DeLaiz at 10:40 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I was on it back in 2005 for 9 months got preggo in March 08 had baby Nov 08 and then was put back on it Jan 09. Got another 3 shots. So this last time was 9 months again. Was supposed to get another back in Oct and decided not to cuz DH and I were TTC.

Does anyone know if LH is still apparent during AF? Cuz if not, then somethings up cuz I got semi dark OPKs yest. Which I know are still neg, but usually right after AF my OPKs are snow white.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 10, 2010