Why does Obama want to kill whales? Doesn't he care?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Just because loopholes are exploited doesn't mean the ban should be lifted. That's stupid. Loopholes are exploited every day in court, in all kinds of cases. Does that mean all kinds of cases should be thrown out? Why should our country lift a ban because of other countries? Do we not have control over our waters? I thought we did. We have our own airspace, don't we? Am I wrong? We can't save the world, I know. But we can work on our part of the world. This isn't something that another presidents name can be brought into. But I'm sure someone will sooner or later. Just wait for it....Again, he promised change. HE DIDN'T SAY IT WOULD BE GOOD CHANGE!!!

Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Who told you this line of bull?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Anonymous

• Why should he be concerned with whales? He isn't bothered by the millions of slaughtered humans. This is a serious response. I'm not trying to turn this question into an abortion debate.
    Anonymous

• "The Obama administration is now preparing to endorse lifting that moratorium and push for a return to legalized commercial whaling when the IWC meets in June."

Obama vs. Whales | CommonDreams.org

Anonymous

• Obama promised to save the whales, and now he is endorsing lifting the ban and allowing the wholesale slaughter of whales. How disgusting is that.
    Anonymous

• Thank you for answering my question lol.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• OP here. I didn't want anyone accusing me of using a biased source. If you google it, there are tons of articles. I'm heartbroken over this.
    Anonymous

• OP I was asking I got the sources I'm good. I try NOT to defend Obama anymore. I even took pro-Obama out of my siggy!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Oh, you are so sweet Delilah!
    Anonymous