some extra income I can do from home

Hey everyone :) I am not new to cafe mom just have not been on in awhile so therfore had to make a new profile. Right now I am looking for anyone that may have some ways that they make extra income from home. I am already doing cashcrate and another survey site but would like something else as well. I really am not into selling so the whole home based business that has to do with candles/parties/going green, just will not work for me and we would actually be wasting each others time. Also please do not send me to a conference call as I am a true believer that if you can not explain to me what it is you do then you might not have an idea your self. i also am not looking to spend a lot of money to get started or want anything that I have to pay on a monthly basis. Any input would be greatly appreciated :)

KaylaCeleste

Asked by KaylaCeleste at 7:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• if you want a job... west at home...www.westathome.com is great and legit....i work with them from time to time
    twdivine24

Answer by twdivine24 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Hi!
    How much extra money would you like to make? I work with an international company that specializes in environmentally safe products for the home. Is that an interest of yours? Would you be open to hearing more about my business?

I look forward on hearing from you soon!
    Take care,
    Joan
    joanlivegreen47

Answer by joanlivegreen47 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep

Answer by rkoloms at 10:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

•  

I have lots of ideas on my blog:  Mavi's Home Work

I also have a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They are listed in my Journal here at Cafemom.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• You can give me a call and I'd be more than happy to explain what I do :-).
    Daily Pay-Benefits-Training-No cold calling/Selling/Parties.
    It is a home business so we get the flexibility-great tax write offs and a great income.

My number is 770-728-9938 or if you are looking more for a "job" I would check out some of the groups on here or http://www.wahm.com/

Good Luck :-)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 8:31 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I agree, it would be a waste of time to try to convince of anything in work at home. The president couldn't probably convince you either right(Bill Clinton)?

This people is what I was taking about in my blog http://www.EmmaWeekly.com. It sounds already like she was pitched at.

But anywho, I have a huge list for you at http://www.HomeCareerSuccess.com places like American Airlines,The Hilton @ Home etc...

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:00 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• if you need any more help you can contact me at:  contact@homecareersuccess.com  Good Luck!

Emma Weekly

Work @ Home Specialist

IraqiVetWife

• Here's a list of work at home job sources http://laurampaulson.com/work-at-home-job-sources  I hope you find what you're looking for

Laura65

Answer by Laura65 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2010