why do people always feel the need to get in your business?

my aunt never talks to me. unless she has something rude to say. i usually don't respond to what she has to say. but today she pissed me off. i was going to work with my sister but i didn't have a babysitter. my great aunt decided she'd watch my son. but my so and i broke up so i have to go live back home. so my aunt assumes she knows everything about my life and tells me i need to get a job. i have been trying to get a job but we don't have a babysitter unless i work with my sister. even then i only have someone to watch my son for a few hours. then today she says i don't have my life together. i never talk to her because she never has anything to do with me. so i don't know how she thinks she knows what's going on with my life. do you ever have anyone who feels the need to butt into your life only to make you miserable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• The key to dealing with Know It Alls is to ask for their opinion as to how to fix it. I used to tell my aunt "I think you are right now tell me how to fix it". She couldn't so she finally shut up

Answer by admckenzie at 7:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• my mother and my mother in law hate each other so they r both always nit picking at me and my hubby on what we r doing with our babies and now they know me and him r gonna do wat we think is right not what they say lol just ignore her comments
    samie_01

Answer by samie_01 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2010