Yeast Infection!!! HELP

I woke up this morning with a really bad itching and burning sensation in my vagina and as the day went on my the lips of my vagina became very swollen and sore, i have been on antibiotics since i found out i was pregnant for uti's which was 34 weeks ago, but is the swelling normal??? my doctor called me in some medicine that you insert in the vagina but i need some extra help im so miserable can anyone HELP????

Carby18

Asked by Carby18 at 7:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• mine swells when it is really bad! they suck and i feel for ya
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Yes, that can be normal. Vagisil cream will numb it so it won't feel so uncomfortable.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• This is normal. The vagisil will help, put that on your labia. The cream you will be inserting into your vagina, you will be noticing a change withing a couple of days and a major change in a week. Follow as directed. Take showers no baths. You normal hear this for UTI'S and kIdney infections. make sure you wipe from front to back as well. You do not want to introduce bacteria into your urethra.
    neasey5

Answer by neasey5 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2010