Fav & least fav of today?

the favorite part of your day today & least fav?

My fav was our trip to Goodwill. Found my husband 2 pairs of shorts, myself 1 pair shorts, 1 skort, a little Cow for my kitchen, 4 blank canvases (to paint) and a little lego toy for my son's birthday.

My least fav was being irritable & the kids fighting in front of my doctor!!!

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 7:56 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• fave: husbands paycheck was nice and I got my kids a new umbrella for their sandbox/water table from step2.com

least fav: fighting w/ some doctors to have my husbands liver biopsy done in a less painful for him (but more work for them) manner
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• my fav was was seeing the pet guinea pig begging and get so excited over food...these things are like dogs almost..so cute!!!!

least..i went everywhere looking for a swimsuit. They are all so frickin ugly this year and i could not find one to save my life!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Fav:......getting my entire house clean! :)

least fav.... so far nothing bad has happened yet!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Fav: being well enough to wake up today

Least Fav: being so tired I didn't want to get up because I stayed up too late "chatting" with hubby :o)
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• When my kids do this with me at dinner, they sometimes say their fav is whatever we're eating (short attention spans lol) and their least is 'nothing cuz it was the best day EVER' haha. Better than the habit my dd used to be in- she'd say "my least was staying HOME all day" on days we totally hadn't/ Again with the short attn span LOL
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 8:16 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Fav: WHEN MY DH GOT HOME! :)

Least Fav: When my 2yr old thought it would be funny to take her lil Bros (10mo) blanket
    from him, run around with it- (Even when I told her to stop) and then, trip and fall on him!
    Uggggggh!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2010