What has your child said that is cute today?

My two year old noticed my stretch marks and looked at me and said "owee?"

mommyofJames512

Asked by mommyofJames512 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• I was painting a chest of drawers and gave my 4 year old son a screw driver and asked him to take the screws out of the drawer pulls for me. He was thrilled. He got to work with real tools! So there he is, laying inside the drawer, working away and he looks up and me and says, "Mom, I love screwing!" He gets it from his Daddy!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 10:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• "mom, you look like you've lost some weight..except for your butt its still really big"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• LOL - Today my five year old was messing with his tackle box. I put them up and told him that I threw them away. He told me I was unbelievable. It was quite funny.
    Blaiden

Answer by Blaiden at 8:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• My dh was in the backyard and I called out for him, I said "BOB!" and my 15 month old called out "Baaaa!!!" LOL So when he came in the house sh ekept calling him that,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• my son just turned a year and is saying "thank you" whe you give him a bite of something, but it comes out "dank doo" soooo cute
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• My 3 yr old DD was making my 9 month old DD laugh hystarically when they were in their beds supose to be taking a nap. I went in to tell them to cut it out but my 3 yr old looked at me so excited and said "Watch mama, Shes so intense!" and made my 9 mo. laugh again. So funny! lol Oh and the other day she was washing her hands and got her dress wet and turned and showed me and said "Look its all soaping wet!" I asked if she ment 'soaking wet' and she said "No, soaping wet because its all soapy and wet!" She said this while looking at me like I was an idiot. lol
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 8:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Well, this wasn't today but one time my son said he pooped a carrot. That was pretty funny.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• my 3 yr old said "mommy i'm just exhausted" she grabbed her stuffed monkey, laid down, said "good night mommy" closed her eyes and is still asleep.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• my 17 month old is starting to put words together to form sentences!! And now he wants to know WHERE everything is...where my bunny,where the ball...but when he asks its in a cute high pitch..he just wonders all over the house where bunny, where my bunny...its too cute!! I wanna hide it from him just to hear it!! Im so excited to hear him talking!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• My 4 year old ds told me today "Me like my body", IDK where that came from, lol. I told him "Well.....that's good"
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 11:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2010