• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do i fix this?

Me and my babys father have been seperated for over a year now.
My boyfriend has been taking care of her longer than him.
she reffers to him as daddy although we tried to get her to call him buddy or ben.
my babys dad deals weed, and constantly has people over there when shes there, they smoke it in the bathroom, and he brings her on deals as well as buisness coming to him.
He doesnt take care of her the way he should and it concerns me to the point where i just dont want him in our life at all.

My only fear is that he will come after me, he knows where I work, he knows everything about me and with or without a restraining order, I feel wrong about doing it. help?

Answer Question

Asked by BayB at 9:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Don't feel badly, that's how women get killed! Get the restraining order then sue for custody before it's too late.

    Answer by danielp at 9:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

  • You feel bad because you want to protect your child and keep her from a drug user/dealer who takes her on deals? How bad are you going to feel when your daughter is hurt or worse on one of those drug deals? Get an attorney, file for sole custody and supervised visits (if any). Do NOT feel bad about doing so, your ex isn't feeling bad about putting his own daughters health and safety at risk.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

  • And don't forget to call the police and report him for dealing weed too.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

  • One night go over there and slit his throat. Use bf and daughter as alibi. Make sure you are not see or heard. Ok so I know this isn't reasonable but wouldn't it be nice if it was :) do what tyfry says and if he wants to threaten you then slit his throat :) sorry it makes me mad to hear what he is doing. Though weed isn't as bad as all the other drugs out there it is still a drug and people are capable of some stupid stuff.

    Answer by crazymom21 at 12:21 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

  • take him to court adn insist he does regular random drug tests to have any rights! And cal DFS and have them do a search of the home, you cant lose! Plus you are endangering your child by allowing her in that environment!

    Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.