Am I being too jealous or is he in the wrong?

On the week-ends and some times Fridays my boyfriend goes over to his friends house with his daughter to visit with her daughter. He usually goes to his mothers first and then I find out later some how that he also went there, or sliding or skating with his friend and their kids. I am usually stuck home doing housework since I work a lot during the week. Her husband is never home since he works a lot. They have been friends for a while even before we met. I confronted him about it and he said it would not happen again but I know it has. I just dont think its right for him to go visit another woman and her kids with his kid and not offer to help me with the work. She called the other night when we were watching a movie and I hard him say to her "We were gonna come over but you had to go pick up your son." What is your take on this? Would you be comfortable with your bf visiting another woman when her husband is not home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think I would be comfortable with that, but that is just me.
    Anonymous

• nope. i would be telling him that if he wants to go hang out with his friend and her kid then you should be able to go too. see what he says too that.
    Anonymous

• No.Don't let him do it. My ex husband was so called best friends with his best friends wife and he used to take our son over to thier house all the time. I came to find out that when he went over there with our son, my husband and his best friends wife would take the kids to the park or to Mcdonalds or to get icecream...just spending all this time together. Well, needless to say, they ended up sleeping together. Broke up two marriages.
    Don't trust a lonely woman with your man.
    And if he has to lie about it and sneak around to hang with her..theres something already going on or theres about to be.
    If you don't want to seem the jealous,controlling pushy type..start going over there with him and show her who is woman is.She needs to back off.
    Anonymous

• No, you should have been told AND/OR invited...thats YOUR child just as much as it is his, and you have a right to monitor where your child goes. him keeping it from you sounds fishy!! shes gotten too comfy with him, and visa versa...nip that in the bud!! ASAP!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Anon :34 nailed it. Listen to her.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Thanks girls. I am going to give him a piece of my mind about this again. It's not my daughter he is going there with, just his. I am pregnant with my first child. I dont trust her one bit. She already cheated on her husband with another man and had a kid by him! I got so mad when she called and he said that. I slammed the door and went downstairs. You think he would get a clue! My bf used to be best friends with her husband. If he doesnt stop I am seriously thinking about leaving. He is a very good guy and he treats me good but this doesnt fly with me! I am so furious right now!
    Anonymous

• its hard to say i go see my exs brothers and mom a lot but that is cause she adopted me as a young girl and i dont really vist now that i am married and my ex is in town since i am married out of respect for my husband! but i would be pist if my man went out having fun while i was home doing chores and i would be even more pist to find out that he was having fun with a chick and i would think my husband would be mad if i did the same thing to him!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 10:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Well I wouldn't be jealous over him visiting her and letting the kids play but I think it's rude he doesn't take you with him

Answer by admckenzie at 11:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• NOPE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Nope, also agree with Anon :34. Lonely people do things to get instant satisfaction and it will cause problems. Go with him. Even if you have to put chores and such off for a little while, go with him. If you start going and he gets all pissy, you know something is up...and then you can leave his ass.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:43 AM on Jun. 10, 2010