Is white CM day before period mean...

this month's a no again for TTC? :/ I've looked up a lot of stuff on this and have read a lot about white CM before period can mean your period is soon. I really thought I had conceived this month. :[ My aerolas are still very light, but I've heard that usually happens 6-8wks. I'm incredibly sleepy/lazy and dizzy but that could be PMS (don't usually notice the dizziness but I wasn't looking for it before). I also keep breaking out. Usually with PMS I have a few pop up overnight then I treat them and they go away, but I just keep breaking out and getting new ones. My temp is still 98.6-99+ by the way, but it IS summer.

Anyone check their cervix and CM regularly? Could you tell me what your CM and cervix is like day before period and if you conceived, what it was like day before your period was due?

Thanks I'd really appreciate it guys!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think if you stop worrying about it, it will happen. When I was trying, I never thought about stuff like this, I just let it happen. I think sometimes you want it to happen so bad, that you read every little thing into it. Settle down, it will happen.
    Anonymous