Is white CM day before period mean...

this month's a no again for TTC? :/ I've looked up a lot of stuff on this and have read a lot about white CM before period can mean your period is soon. I really thought I had conceived this month. :[ My aerolas are still very light, but I've heard that usually happens 6-8wks. I'm incredibly sleepy/lazy and dizzy but that could be PMS (don't usually notice the dizziness but I wasn't looking for it before). I also keep breaking out. Usually with PMS I have a few pop up overnight then I treat them and they go away, but I just keep breaking out and getting new ones. My temp is still 98.6-99+ by the way, but it IS summer.

Anyone check their cervix and CM regularly? Could you tell me what your CM and cervix is like day before period and if you conceived, what it was like day before your period was due?

Thanks I'd really appreciate it guys!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• mine is usually like dry. is not streachy or creamy.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 9:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• OP: Thanks piwife, I'm hanging on to whatever hope I can find! We've been trying for about 6 months now. We wanted to wait the 6 months before then to make sure I avoided another miscarriage. So ya...it's been a year since I was last pregnant and it was planned. It's so hard to wait, even these next few hours before bed.
    Anonymous

• I usually have creamy CM up until AF shows. But some pregnant women complain excess creamy CM in early pregnancy. My CP usually stays high until right before though too. It sucks so bad because PMS and pregnancy symptoms are so much alike. In fact, sometimes the same. Ugh....I hate the guessing too. I understand momma. I've been TTC for 8 months now. Its just hard when you think finally this is it and dont know for sure. I've done it way too much.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I'm not sure because usually I am not paying attention... except while ttc. But I think the first time I conceived I started checking cervical mucous and position the same month that I conceived... I'm pretty sure it was that way. And right now I'm having lots of white lotiony stuff and my period is 5 days late and my breasts are tingly. However, I'm not overtired, which was always my first symptom before. Don't know what to tell you, but let me know what you find out.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 1:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• OP: Well girls today period was due and she hasn't showed up yet! When do you guys usually start, like what time of day? I'm hoping she stays away so I can test tomorrow morning!
    Anonymous

• This means nothing for you, of course, but AF showed up for me today. Lots of lotion-like CM for about 3 days and then AF at 5pm. But I was actually NOT trying to conceive yet (long story short, I started charting this month to get an idea so I could ttc starting in August, and I never successfully pinpointed ovulation and had a late AF for the first time in ages). I'm hopeful for you, though... I'm hoping I took all the negative AF energy this month away from you ladies who were actually hoping to ward her off. GL!
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 7:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• OP: Awe, Emily you're too sweet! I keep running to the bathroom thinking I might have started, but it's just discharge so far (sorry TMI haha). I even put a couple tampons in my purse before leaving to run errands. My hubby saw so I think if I AM pregnant that I'm going to run with it and surprise him on Father's Day with the news!!
    Anonymous