• In the Spotlight:

3-D Movies?

Hi, I have a 2 1/2 year old little boy who is in LOVE with everything Toy Story. He loves watching the first two movies at home on DVD but I am wondering if taking him to see the new Toy Story 3 Movie coming out would be too much for him since it's in 3-D? Has anyone had experience taking toddlers to a 3-D movie? Oh and I should add he has seen two other movies in the theater and been fine, I really am only worried about the 3-D aspect. Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I didn't realize... will it be released only in 3-D? I would expect it would be a little much for a 2.5 year-old. Our daughter just turned 3 and we were talking about that as a possible first theater show. I don't think we would do it in 3-D. In all honesty, he'll love it just as much when it comes out on DVD...
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 10:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Shoot, my son would have watched with the glasses on and loved it, but, he was unusual for his age ALWAYS.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I don't think I would take the chance. It will be just as good in the regular version. That's just me though :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 12:05 AM on Jun. 10, 2010