3-D Movies? PIOG

Hi, I have a 2 1/2 year old little boy who is in LOVE with everything Toy Story. He loves watching the first two movies at home on DVD but I am wondering if taking him to see the new Toy Story 3 Movie coming out would be too much for him since it's in 3-D? Has anyone had experience taking toddlers to a 3-D movie? Oh and I should add he has seen two other movies in the theater and been fine, I really am only worried about the 3-D aspect. Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• They show the movie with out the 3d option too. Check your local theatre for listings.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 12:22 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• i went and saw alice in wonderland in 3d when it first came out... it gave me a really bad headache... but i don't know if that was just me... lol. if he were to take off the glasses, though, i am pretty sure it would give him a headache too...
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 9:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• i took my soon to be 2yo DD to watch Shrek5 also a 3D...she didnt stay still , kept the glasses off the whole movie(its blurry without them).So i wont be taking her to watch anymore movies just cause she wasnt still.I guess it depends on how they can stay still and if he will keep them on.
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• My DD saw Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D last year, at age 2.5. She loved it. We have since taken her to see How to Train Your Dragon and Shrek in 3D. We'll be taking her to see TS3 in 3D too.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:01 AM on Jun. 10, 2010