He has shown no interest in sex for so long that now I don't even care about sex and now he thinks I don't love him.DUH.

I told him a long time ago when he wasn't showing me much interest physically..(he only gave up the booty when HE was horny)...that its different for a man and woman. THe longer a man does without...the more he wants it. For a woman..she does without..she wants it bad but after awhile..its no big deal. SO I'm at a point now where I could just care less.
Of course I love him but he didnt' want to give it to me when I needed it why should I give it to him unless I am horny just like he used to do to me.
Gwad. That sounds so childish reading what I said,lol. But you know, its really the way I feel. F-it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• HUH!!!! men are so selfish when their horney they need it if you both work he works harder, if you have to feed baby in the middle of the night and want a breck your lazy WTF!!!!! guys just always have an excuse and they think they are so much better than woman....no worries girl this is not dumb and i see how you feel i have been their just explain how you feel and i wish you the best of luck!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 10:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I understand how you feel. Men and women have a hard time understanding one another, but in reality we're a lot alike. The only difference is that we're detail and emotionally oriented. They're not. Either way, it's time you sit down with him and explain to him that if he wants the affection to show your love then he has to give it back to you. That it can't be a selfish one way street, where he gets what he needs and "doesn't call". You're together as a couple, so it should be easy for you to find a common ground where you can comprimise. Don't let it get to the point where this actually becomes an issue. Because though sex can be a vital part of a relationship, in the end, it's just sex.

Men tend to use sex as a way to show affection, to show their love, and express themselves. They think women do the same, but that's not usually the case. Just let him know that you're willing to find a common ground if he is.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• eye rollingMEN!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Thank goodness both my husband and I married actual adults, so we never have to deal with this sort of juvenile horse pucky.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jun. 11, 2010