ok.tmi here. about a man...poop...and a diaper. don't read any further if you are bothered by that thought or you will be corrupted for life.

my boyfriend was staying at his moms house for the weekend. saturday morning, it was only my boyfriend and his stepdad in the house. his stepdad asked him to run to the store for him and gave him a list of things to buy. well, I guess he went quicker than his stepdad expected because when my boyfriend walked in the house,his stepdad was standing in the living room with nothing on but a diaper! the stepdad did something with the tv then ran upstairs.my boyfriend went over to the tv and noticed the recorder was on pause. he pressed play (dont aske me why, cuz I wouldve left it alone) and the video was of his stepdad,squatting and shitting in a diaper!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
what kind of sickness is this?!?!?!Have you ever heard of such a thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I get the whole infantalism thing applies here,but I'm confused as to why he likes watching video of himself pooping in a diaper....Not that any of this makes sense! I think I would have had to burn my eyes right out of my head after seeing that!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Yep heard of it. That will teach your bf. There are all kinds of fetishes out there.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I've heard of people having fetishes with poop....to each his own, I suppose.
    GreenKnitMama

Answer by GreenKnitMama at 10:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I would never mention it, lol everyone has their thing man. lol
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• LMAO...this is so awkward
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• one of those things that will never be spoken about. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• lhernandez pretty much summed it up for me. LMFAO. Awkward........ >_>
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• LMAO I think the bigger question is who is the video for? What kind of kinky fetish is mom in to?? LOL
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 10:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• OMG I would die! And I would NOT have my child or any child that I know of around him. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I hope this is a joke? ewe
    Anonymous

• Well Just when you think you've heard/read it all, here's this post... Wow! I agree I wouldn't let any small children be around him, or alone with him.. I think it's time for your boyfriend to have a nice long talk with his Mom. If she doesn't know about this, she needs to.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:48 PM on Jun. 9, 2010