I am beyond mad

Our son is beyond disrespectful!!!!! This evening we went to a dinner I had for work, DH and I told our son that we were going into our bedrooom for some alone time. A few minutes later my son barged in, our door dosent have a lock, and thats not that point he was told mom and dad wanted private time! When he barged in I was strattled on top of my husband in nothing but my pink lace thong!!!! and my son saw, DH had his mouth all over my chest I have never been so embarrassed and so mad ever in my life!!! My son has lost all respect for us, I am so mad I dont even know what to do!

Jcervo70

Asked by Jcervo70 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I don't blame you for being mad!
    mommyofJames512

Answer by mommyofJames512 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• guess its time to invest in a lock.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Get a lock for your door. He is probably just as horrified as you are.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 10:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• he's old enough to know better. But, I'd also get a lock for the door, even a slide lock ( a couple bucks at a hardware store).
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• How old is your son?
    mommyofJames512

Answer by mommyofJames512 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I'd embarrass him even more for disobeying you by telling him to deal with it- it's the only reason he's alive today!
    Anonymous

• have "the talk" with him. after that he'll never enter without knocking again lol
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• He's probably just as embarrassed as you are, okay maybe a tad less :P.

I don't blame you for being very upset.

I don't think it has anything to do with a lack of respect for you. Is it possible he spaced it?

I agree on the buying a lock.

I've walked in on my parents, I was maybe 8 years old. I was so embarrassed.

Maybe with this you can say.... SEE why it's important to listen to your parents? Get a lock and as the time goes on the embarrassment should fade.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 10:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Anonymous

• Oh lord are U back again? You like this stuff and like shocking CM moms with this nonsense. U know how 2 lock a door. Don't fall 4 this stuff ladies. She posts these shocking questions for attention every few months.
    Anonymous