Should I order a pizza?

I want to sooo bad but my babies are sleeping so I would have to do it for delivery which means an extra EIGHT dollars if I tip $5 and the delivery charge is 3. I feel so guilty paying that much just because I'm craving some Papa John's even though I can afford it. I just found out some good news so maybe I should buy it to celebrate? Ugh why do I always feel so guilty whenever I buy myself ANYTHING? I use to be sooo poor and I just still can't seem to switch my mindset. What should I do?? lol I know this is a really dumb question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do it!!!!!! Treat yourself
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Yay! Thank you! I did! Mmmm I'm excited. I haven't eatin Papa John's in a looong time.
    Anonymous

• We had papa johns the other night. My dh was out of town and my baby was sick, so we ordered delivery. WooHoo! I say DO IT!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• yep go for it , and have a slice for me
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 11:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Why not? Even though it's expensive, you can use the leftover pizza for meals tomorrow.

Do they have meal combos? For example, at Dominos, I get the medium pizza, wings and breadsticks deal for $15.99.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Just do it...I live in a town without delivery service!! I would pay the extra $8 just to have it brought to my door
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Umm... yea so my pizza still isn't here. I called the store 10 minutes ago and they said the driver left 10 minutes before that and had no other deliveries (I live less then 10 minutes from the store) and should be here any sec. They are so not getting a $5 tip!
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 12:02 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Now now love I deliver pizzas for a living and it's not always the drivers fault cut'em some slack...lol.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:12 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• papa johns, gross! lol. order some pizza hut! and $5 tip? really? ur way generous! i tip 1-2 bucks tops!! no need for more than that. treating urself is part of living a happy life! hope u did it! :)
    NathansMommy218

Answer by NathansMommy218 at 3:47 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Bake four pizzas, freeze three for next time. Send me a message if you need a recipe.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:29 AM on Jun. 10, 2010