Where can I find all rubber bobo's (binkies)?

I am 4 months pregnant with my first baby and my mom was telling me that when i start buying stuff to get baby binkies that are all rubber because the ones with the plastic and the rubber attached that the rubber part could come out while the baby is sucking on them. The only problem is i can't find all rubber binkies anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find all rubber bobo's?

alwaysthinking1

Asked by alwaysthinking1 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Soothie pacifiers - they sell them at Target
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 12:02 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• hospitals also give them away... although, i didn't like giving my baby a binky until our breastfeeding relationship was set... but that was just me. lol.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 12:16 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• not all hospitals give them out anymore, and pacifiers coming apart in a baby's mouth is very very rare. just toss it before it wears out. and if you plan on breastfeeding there is a very good chance your baby won't take a pacifier.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• soothies, babies r us, and walmart
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 11:10 AM on Jun. 10, 2010