does your so

wait until the last second to tell you things? Tonight at 11p dh says o yea w are having a picknick at work tomorrow and I need a side dish. Like between the baby and my job I'm just going to pull something out of my ass. Grrr

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• tell him to make it himself. youre tired. thats just what i would do.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:36 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Got to love our SO's and DH's through their flaws : D Hee hee. Mine doesn't do that... HOWEVER... every morning. I don't know why but even after asking and asking and asking. He doesn't flush the morning pee TMI sorry. I'm like MR!!!! You're going to leave a ring and It's gross to have to come in and flush for you every morning! Yet he still forgets or just ignores it. Grr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• SO will tell me the day b4, oh I invited a few people over for a bbq. Maybe your family might want to come. Turns out, it's like 15-20!! and he used the whole "invite your family" to ease the blow when everyone and their familia show up! UGH!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:47 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• No bcuz he knows that I would tell him that he's shit outta luck and he should of told me sooner. And I would NOT do it. Lol
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 12:49 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• All the time. In the situation you described I would have told him to deal with it himself. It's his picnic. He can either make something himself or go to the store and get something. I'm not his freaking slave.
    In our house it is mostly work hours. He'll tell me he has to work on his day off...2 hours before he has to clock in that day. Or he won't tell me he's working a double until an hour after he's supposed to be home. I can't plan anything because I never know what the hell is going on.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:18 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• YES!

Two weeks ago SO waits to the last minute to get our reservations at the camp ground, and waits to the last minute ( I mean literally, we were already there, and it was getting dark), to tell me he forgot the tent. I love running to walmart at 8:30 PM to pick up a last minute tent that I know will take an extra hour to set up.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:27 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• "Pull something out of your ass" ? Wonderful. So classy. Wow.
    My SO? I had a few boyfriends,didn't have any SO's....., got engaged and got married so I had a DH. Not that you would care. But....."Pull something out of your ass" ....gross and crude and disgusting. Gawwwwwd. DOes everyone need to use filthy words and descriptions???? I guess so. How discouraging.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Yes, but if you ask him he'll disagree. According to him he told me about it and I forgot. lol Gotta love men!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• maybe they didnt tell him til today! My hubby is military and that happens all the time, but if that is not the case you need to have a talk! LOL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:56 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Man if you pull it outta your ass then that would teach him a lesson! Ha ha--he must be able to find a grocery store on his way to work right? lol if not then he may be able to call a carryout from work. Duh guys are dummies sometimes, he probably forgot to ask for your help.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 10, 2010