pregnancy pillow

If you have one...had one which brand was it?! What did you like about it? what did you hate? Do you recommend it and did it work.

I am having sooo much pelvic pain and my doctor recommended one...I just wish there was a prescription for them cause there pretty expensive.

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 1:50 AM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just used a body pillow between my legs and under my belly and then a regular pillow behind my back. It worked great. I couldn't see spending $50 on a pillow I would only use for a few months.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:53 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• yeah....I've tried that but the pillow shifts away from my legs too much which is why I'm even thinking about getting a body pillow. These prices are ridiculous but the pain is unbearable.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:47 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Use a body pillow, much cheaper and works just as well, I had to use it in the end! :)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:42 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I agree I used a body pillow from Walmart it was under 20 bucks.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2010